Galleria Mall Condos has a Walk Score of 91/100 which is expected to increase as the community takes form-- and the Transit Score of 85/100 will surely increase as well, especially since the project is considered a pedestrian and cyclist focused community. A range of cycling paths will connect with the main roads and create a multi-modal area. Residents will enjoy having a TTC stop just at the front door and being within 15 minutes by car to downtown Toronto.
The proposal for the site aims to facilitate transit travel by enhancing connections to and from existing and planned stops as well as integrating transit services within the site itself. Freed and Elad have worked alongside the TTC for comments on the new diagonal street set to run through the revitalized neighbourhood. A new bis route will see TTC vehicles loop through the site and an additional bus bay will be incorporated in the plan as requested by the TTC.
The new development is also located within a 10-minute walking distance to the areas’ most beautiful parks: Bartlett Parkette, Chandos Park South, Beaver Lightbourn Park and Bristol Avenue Parkette. Within 10 minutes by transit, residents will arrive at Dufferin Mall Shopping Centre where they will have access to over 120 stores and services such as No Frills Grocery Store, Toys R US, Winners, ALDO, Foot Locker, Forever 21, and much, much more.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT GALLERIA MALL CONDOS
1. Central Location to Many City Neighborhoods – Galleria Mall Condos is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighborhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal. The city and its vibrant culture have so much to offer and explore.
2. Great Investment – Galleria Mall Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria Mall Condos looks to bring revitalization to the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria Mall Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria Mall Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria Mall Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.