TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT CHATEAU AUBERGE CONDOS
1. Transit Options! – Enjoy the convenience of having TTC bus routes run right past the doorstep of Chateau Auberge Condos, connecting residents to several of Toronto’s subway stations. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is set to be completed in 2021, with a stop to be built right at Eglinton and Leslie, which will allow residents to travel 60% faster across the city.
2. Ample Greenspace! – Chateau Auberge Condos is situated in a beautiful area of Toronto, surrounded by many parks including Sunnybrook, Wilket Creek, Serena Gundy, and ET Seton Park. There is also a Conservation Area, Edwards Gardens, and hiking trails in the area to enjoy.
3. Easy Commute! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes away, residents of Chateau Auberge Condos can commute into downtown Toronto in less than 25 minutes for work. The 401 is just a short distance away, allowing easy access to the rest of the city and other parts of the GTA.
4. Explore! – Residents of Chateau Auberge Condos can enjoy many local amenities like restaurants, supermarkets, and banks. Spend the day shopping at CF Shops at Don Mills, take the children to the Ontario Science Centre, or play a game of golf at Flemingdon Park Golf Club.
5. Condo Leader! – For over 8 decades, Tridel development has been providing the highest level of quality with their condos in the GTA area and have become one of the area’s leaders just not in condo developments, but also customer care.
|Name||AUBERGE ON THE PARK CONDOS 3 ON SALE|
|Developer||Tridel and Rowntree Enterprises|
|Status||VIP LAUNCH SPRING 2019|
|Number Of Units||TBA|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||1095 LESLIE STREET, TORONTO|