This downtown Toronto condo is unrivaled for its central location that is surrounded by world-class entertainment and dining, a fact that has been recognized by its first-rate “Walker’s Paradise” Walk Score of 100.
Situated next to the Fashion District and Chinatown, this premium neighbourhood has an intrinsic value that can’t be traded away. This area has no shortage of fine dining, bars, banks, grocery stores, pharmacies and other essential services that turn your run of daily errands into a finely oiled machine.
In a short 5 minute walk, residents can reach such notable Toronto destinations like Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, and TIFF Bell Lightbox, while other walkable locations include City Hall, University of Toronto and even Ryerson University.
But it’s not all skyscrapers downtown. For a chance to get out into the open, residents can visit local parks like Clarence Square, Simcoe Park, or St. Patrick’s Square. Conversely, residents can enjoy the splendor of Toronto’s waterfront, located just 15 minutes away by foot.
This downtown address has no peer when it comes to its amazing convenience and walkability, an amazing feat that is duplicated by its unsurpassed transportation option, rated a perfect 100 for its Transit Score.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 99 Blue Jays Way Condos
1. Perfect Walk Score – The area surrounding 99 Blue Jays Way Condos is considered to be a walker’s paradise. Residents do not need a vehicle to complete their daily errands as there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks and drug stores all within walking distance.
2. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of 99 Blue Jays Way have access to world class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the area and transit stops are just steps away. St. Andrew and Union subway stations are both within walking distance also.
3. Toronto’s Waterfront – 99 Blue Jays Way Condos will offer unprecedented views of Toronto’s waterfront. Residents will also be within walking distance to the Harbourfront and all the waterfront attractions the area offers.
4. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Residents of 99 Blue Jays Way Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods including, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts, Chinatown, and Old Toronto. The areas offer up vibrant culture and buzzing nightlife to explore.
5. CentreCourt Developments – CentreCourt is a real estate company that builds residential communities focused around cities employment, amenities, and transit hubs. CentreCourt sees themselves as a premier development company in the GTA and holds themselves accountable to the highest of building and construction standards and are constantly exceeding the homebuyer’s expectations.