A long list can be made detailing the many impressive shops and businesses located in the vicinity of this condo, but the truth is that when you are in the centre of it all, you become the centre. Here, from the inside looking out, things are either downtown — or they’re not.
For local residents here in the Garden District, the former points to a wealth of conveniences that are always available to an exclusive downtown crowd who experience life without any commuter lag. Unchained from the hassles of driving and parking, able to experience the city freely instead of as a series of destinations to muscle your way towards, it’s clear why this address has been awarded the unrivaled “Walker’s Paradise” Walk Score of 99, signifying that daily errands do not need a car.
Nestled in the thick of it all, residents here have their pick of the city’s best shopping, bars, and restaurants; here, residents can accomplish much of everything they need to do at local drugstores, post offices, and supermarkets like Metro and Longo.
More so than convenience, this address has the prestigious advantage of close proximity to the city’s top landmarks.
In less than 5 minutes, residents can walk to the city’s top meeting area Yonge-Dundas Square, the city’s long-running downtown retail centre Nordstrom Toronto Eaton Centre as well as a 24-screen multiplex movie house. Meanwhile, the downtown campus to Ryerson University lies immediately to the north of Dundas, while St Michael’s Hospital and a Canadian Tire can also be found within this golden perimeter
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 201 CHURCH STREET CONDOS
1. Perfect Transit Score – Living at 201 Church Street Condos is a rider’s paradise, boasting a 100/100 transit score. Residents will have easy access to streetcars and bus routes, including express and 24-hour service, all within walking distance. Dundas subway station is located nearby and can transport riders south to Union Station in just 10 minutes.
2. Walk to Daily Amenities – Don’t own a vehicle? That is not an issue when living at 201 Church Street Condos. With a walk score of 99/100, residents can walk to nearby restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Live the Downtown Lifestyle – Enjoy living close to some of the city’s best shopping at CF Eaton Centre. Explore hidden city gems like Kensington Market or St. Lawrence Market. Have a night out on the town in the Fashion or Entertainment District. Local attractions like Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Rogers Centre can offer a sporting event or concert. There is always something new and exciting to experience when living at 201 Church Street Condos.
4. Amazing Investment – With some of the city’s top Universities and colleges within walking distance of 201 Church Street Condos, it will be a great opportunity for real estate investors to take advantage of. 201 Church Street Condos will be a great place for students attending Ryerson, UofT, OCAD, or George Brown to call home during the school year. It’s central downtown location will definitely make it a highly sought-after building.
5. Detail Orientated Developer – CentreCourt Developments focuses their projects in areas that offer residents many amenities, transit, and employment options. They strive to be one of the premier developers in and around Toronto by offering the highest of standards with all their projects.