A leafy oasis in the city, this pocket is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an
established neighbourhood minutes from urban intersections like Yonge and Lawrence, making it truly the best of both worlds.
While Yonge Street acts as the main artery here, to the east you’ll find Wanless Park which is the largest park in the neighbourhood. It has five floodlit tennis courts, a basketball court, a baseball diamond, a tots playground and a wading pool. Wanless Park is close to the Bedford Park Community Centre where visitors have access to a gymnasium and an indoor pool. The George Locke Public Library at the south-east corner of Yonge and Lawrence and offers year-round programs for adults, children and preschoolers.
The Walk Score is a grand 86/100 which means that most errands can be accomplished on foot. For getting to further destinations, Lawrence Station is within walking distance as it sits on Line 1 and offers commuters an efficient way to get around the city. Buses also drive past the site of the upcoming condo community as an additional way for riders to get in and out of the community. Motorists will enjoy living close enough to Allen Road for the morning commutes by far enough for the buildings surrounding roads not to be affected by the traffic congestion.
It’s a single subway stop from the rapidly-growing Yonge and Eglinton intersection, which will soon feature rapid transit access in four different directions. A multi-million-dollar retail development and influx of modern condominium towers have made it into a distinctly urban hub that rivals some of the city’s downtown neighbourhoods, and living so close to this is a definite bonus for 1700 Avenue Road Condo residents.
Natural greenspace, a quaint retail strip, nearby services and easy access to urban amenities sounds like a win to us.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 1700 AVENUE ROAD CONDOS
1. Close to Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 1700 Avenue Road Condos will have the convenience of having plenty of lifestyle amenities in the surrounding area including, restaurants, cafes, pubs, movie theatres, grocery stores, banks, and shopping to take advantage of.
2. Highway Accessible – Highway 401 and Allen Road are just minutes from 1700 Avenue Road Condos, motorists can travel easily throughout Toronto and the GTA or commute into downtown in under 25 minutes.
3. Family Friendly Area – Residents of 1700 Avenue Road Condos with children will be close to Montessori, elementary, and secondary schools in the area. There is also a library near by and plenty of parks and outdoor spaces to explore.
4. Transit at the Front Door – The TTC offers regional bus service right outside the front door of 1700 Avenue Road Condos. There are also 24-hr and express service routes within walking distance. Residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can take advantage of the close proximity to the Yonge-University subway line and can access Union Station in under 40 minutes.
5. Award-Winning Home Builder – Empire Communities years of experience in the home building industry, high standards, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service has earned them many prestigious awards and a reputation for building exceptional communities of value.