Condo Project Summary
This new condo will stand 7 storeys and feature just 80 units. A charming boutique building, it will offer a stunning mixed-use, condo, retail and townhome development to Toronto’s North-end. Construction of the project has been progressing smoothly since demolition as it is the latest Empire Communities’ building to rise in this neighbourhood geared to young families with children.
The area has an excellent selection of public and private schools as well as playgrounds, parkettes, community centres, libraries, and convenient access to Toronto’s transit system. End users are sure to appreciate a place to set down roots and investors will see the potential of families not yet ready to buy. 1700 Avenue Road Condos is for those looking for a relaxed environment to raise a family in North York.
Looking to set down roots in an established tree-lined neighbourhood where cosmopolitan conveniences like indoor and outdoor amenities as well as shopping and services located on the ground floor are all under one roof? This could be your ticket!
Spanning the block between Brookdale and Fairlawn Avenue, this pre-construction condo may include a variety of one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms plus den according to the what this developer is known to deliver in previous projects. Details about the unit’s configurations have yet to be finalized, but we’re expecting a range of styles likely with an emphasis of two and three-bedroom suites.
This developer has also favoured upscale and luxury amenities in many of their recent buildings, so it comes as a little surprise that they are plentiful in this development. From a stylish grand lobby to tranquil facilities, everything is at residents’ fingertips. Additional luxuries may also include an outdoor terrace with a BBQ, pool, fitness centre, shared workspaces, a games room, private dining, guest suites and a pet wash station.
Again, based on past projects, residents can expect laminate and ceramic flooring, high ceilings, walk-in closets, balconies and stainless steel appliances. We’re also expecting light-filled, open concept living spaces, European-style kitchens and a range of luxe features and finishes.
An occupancy date is still being confirmed for this project, so be sure to register with us for information like this delivered right to your inbox.
Location & Neighbourhood
A leafy oasis in the city, this pocket is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an
established neighbourhood minutes from urban intersections like Yonge and Lawrence, making it truly the best of both worlds.
While Yonge Street acts as the main artery here, to the east you’ll find Wanless Park which is the largest park in the neighbourhood. It has five floodlit tennis courts, a basketball court, a baseball diamond, a tots playground and a wading pool. Wanless Park is close to the Bedford Park Community Centre where visitors have access to a gymnasium and an indoor pool. The George Locke Public Library at the south-east corner of Yonge and Lawrence and offers year-round programs for adults, children and preschoolers.
The Walk Score is a grand 86/100 which means that most errands can be accomplished on foot. For getting to further destinations, Lawrence Station is within walking distance as it sits on Line 1 and offers commuters an efficient way to get around the city. Buses also drive past the site of the upcoming condo community as an additional way for riders to get in and out of the community. Motorists will enjoy living close enough to Allen Road for the morning commutes by far enough for the buildings surrounding roads not to be affected by the traffic congestion.
It’s a single subway stop from the rapidly-growing Yonge and Eglinton intersection, which will soon feature rapid transit access in four different directions. A multi-million-dollar retail development and influx of modern condominium towers have made it into a distinctly urban hub that rivals some of the city’s downtown neighbourhoods, and living so close to this is a definite bonus for 1700 Avenue Road Condo residents.
Natural greenspace, a quaint retail strip, nearby services and easy access to urban amenities sounds like a win to us.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 1700 AVENUE ROAD CONDOS
1. Close to Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 1700 Avenue Road Condos will have the convenience of having plenty of lifestyle amenities in the surrounding area including, restaurants, cafes, pubs, movie theatres, grocery stores, banks, and shopping to take advantage of.
2. Highway Accessible – Highway 401 and Allen Road are just minutes from 1700 Avenue Road Condos, motorists can travel easily throughout Toronto and the GTA or commute into downtown in under 25 minutes.
3. Family Friendly Area – Residents of 1700 Avenue Road Condos with children will be close to Montessori, elementary, and secondary schools in the area. There is also a library near by and plenty of parks and outdoor spaces to explore.
4. Transit at the Front Door – The TTC offers regional bus service right outside the front door of 1700 Avenue Road Condos. There are also 24-hr and express service routes within walking distance. Residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can take advantage of the close proximity to the Yonge-University subway line and can access Union Station in under 40 minutes.
5. Award-Winning Home Builder – Empire Communities years of experience in the home building industry, high standards, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service has earned them many prestigious awards and a reputation for building exceptional communities of value.
|Name||1700 AVENUE ROAD CONDOS|
|Status||VIP LAUNCH SPRING 2019|
|Building Height||7 STOREYS|
|Number Of Units||80|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||1700 AVENUE ROAD, TORONTO|